Book a Ministry Engagement
God and I Dance
PO Box 45367
Boise, Id. 83711
God and I Dance is available for your church:
1. Celebrations, Anniversaries, Programs
2. Ordination and Home Going Celebrations
3. Outreach Events
4. Dance and Flag Ministry instruction, education, workshops
If you have questions, comments, or would like to book a ministry engagement, fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Be the first to know! Get on our mailing list to stay up-to-date on everything that’s going on.
Praise Dance Ministry Resources
WHAT IS DANCE ARTS MINISTRY?
Dance Ministry uses the vehicle of dance to carry out the act of ministry to:
1. Honor , glorify and worship our Lord and Saviour.
2. To tell/dance the gospel truth.
- Encourage, comfort, and edify the people of God.
- Express joy and victory.
- Interpret the Scriptures through dance.
- In the area of the nonbeliever, it is used to witness about God and His goodness.
- Dance is a language that communicates expressions of emotions, thoughts, desires and beliefs through movement using the body.
Dance itself is not the ministry!
- Dance is the vehicle in which ministry is presented.
- Dance Arts Ministry is not entertainment!
Resources on Praise Dance
The Holy Bible
Dancing into the Anointing
Aimee Verduzco Kovacs, Ph.D
Introducing & Establishing a Dance Ministry within the Local Church
Praise Dance Scriptures
Psalm 150 (King James Version)
Psalm 150 Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness. Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals. Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.
(King James Version)
For the horse of Pharaoh went in with his chariots and with his horsemen into the sea, and the LORD brought again the waters of the sea upon them; but the children of Israel went on dry land in the midst of the sea. And Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand; and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances. And Miriam answered them, Sing ye to the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
(King James Version)
Ecclesiastes 3 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;